Monday, January 17, 2005

Snow

Woke up to snow. Who knew? Oh, yeah, my mother, who called twice last night from work, because at work they get the weather channel (at her house they can't even get cable.) She saw that the city is getting snow today and wanted me to remind her what time my brother's plane is landing. So she can worry some more, I suppose.

I slept interrupted from 11:30 to 6:45. Yay! And then managed to crawl back into bed and spend another hour and a half in semi-almost-sleep (the good kind, that is relaxing, not the tossing and turning kind.) The trade off is I had a dream about Harvey Kietel. Yeah, I don't know either.

Does the snow really muffle sound? Or is it just that there is less street traffic because the roads are still slippery? Don't know, but I'd hate to think I need an overnight snowfall to be able to sleep. They should make those noise machines to emulate the sound of falling snow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page