Saturday, February 05, 2005

Time flies

It's been a very long very bizarre week, and yet I can't believe I haven't posted here since last Saturday.


  • Foot felt incredibly better by Monday, but progress has stalled. Depressing - I just want to be 100% mobile again. I'm doing the exercises the Dr. gave me but it's a poor substitute for the gym.

  • Cable modem died again. Major trauma - thought I had an escalated foreman-accompanied service call for Friday but the customer service supervisor lied to me. (Since I stupidly didn't write down her name, I haven't been able to get to the bottom of it.) So, yeah, less than 7 hours after the regular technician left, it died again. It's not working now, I'm on dial-up. I supposedly have a foreman service call for next Thursday. I wish I had a better sense of humor about it.

  • Work trauma - looks like our division will be going through a merger. I am new, so potentially vulnerable, but realistically probably not. I think I want to be. The job is shaping up to be so far removed from what it started out as, I wouldn't mind letting it go. I don't think it's wrong to be tired of constant change - yes, flexibility is an asset, but this is getting ridiculous. Financial services sucks.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page