Saturday, June 04, 2005

Bongo Man

He lives in the building across from me, on the third floor, so his window is just eye level with mine from the vantage point of my desk chair. He has a computer right next to the window, and can be seen sitting there much of the time – weekend, weekday, sometimes evenings. He also has a tall narrow drum (don’t know if it’s really a bongo) on his windowsill, and a full bookcase on the opposite wall. I don’t think he can see me as clearly as I see him, as my desk is on the wall furthest from the window – but maybe, which makes me very self-conscious about walking around naked in my bedroom. Sometimes he pulls his blinds in the middle of the day and I don’t know if that means he’s taking a nap or doing something more nefarious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page