Thursday, June 30, 2005

Dead Letter Office

In the past two days, I've gotten two returned Christmas cards, one from 2003 and one from 2004, addressed to a friend of mine. He's someone I communicate with mostly via phone or email, so it's not too odd that I don't have his most current mailing address (which was a post office box, since he moved around a lot.)

The strange thing is that they both arrived now - one is 6 months old, one 18 months. Almost eerie - I just emailed him about it, and if I don't get an answer or find out something has happened to him, I'll freak.

I also have sent him postcards over the past year, with no return address, so I imagine the postal workers in zip code 10011 have read them all. Hopefully I wrote nothing too risque.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page