Saturday, June 25, 2005

Pain

After several days of a miserable mental state, I am now miserable with pain. Gee, wonder if there is a connection? My back hurts so much I can't get comfortable enough to sleep. Last night I managed to doze off at about midnight and some asshole kids started setting off firecrackers right outside my window. The rest of the night was just hell. It hurts to sit here at the computer, but it hurts to lie in bed any more, and I don't know what else to do. I think I should get up and shower and get dressed and go somewhere - standing and walking seem the best - but where? I'm too tired to just wander the streets but I also don't think I have the strength to lift my laundry bag, which I what I really need to do today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page