Saturday, July 16, 2005

Is this gross?

I have a toothache - or rather, a swollen gum - that has been killing me all day. I took tylenol but it didn't really do anything. I got a pedicure, sitting on the brand new super-duper massage chair, and was distracted by the throbbing in my gums. I went home and took another tylenol and a nap.

I was out with some friends having a drink and started to feel better. And then all of a sudden, as I was talking, I felt a piece of food moving around in my mouth. Almost as if it had gotten dislodged. Shortly after, my gum/tooth felt better. It was either the alcohol or something had been stuck back there. That's what I'm hoping, anyway - it's sorta near my wisdom tooth and that terrifies me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page