Thursday, July 07, 2005

Morning

Now that I am in a position that communicates almost daily with London, I am more than usually freaked out this morning. Today I am supposed to go into Manhattan for a morning meeting. I am now planning on calling in. Yes, I'm a chicken. But if I don't have to get into a subway this morning, why should I? This is a benefit of living and working in the same neighborhood, and I plan on taking full advantage of it.

PS I hate morning tv. Some NBC guy grabbed a guy off the street in London to talk to Katie Couric (he was from NJ, go figure), and she asked him a couple of questions and while he was still in the middle of answering one of them, SHE CUT HIM OFF. To go to commercial. It's just so fucking obvious how over-rehearsed and orchestrated the show usually is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page