Saturday, July 23, 2005

Podcasts, again and again

I am giving serious thought to starting my own podcast. My biggest concern is what I would talk about, but I've given some thought to that, too. I won't spill the beans yet, because, well, my blog audience is so HUGE that someone might steal my idea before I get it off the ground. I've entered a few contests to win podcasting equipment and if I do win, there will be no excuse. (We're not talking lottery-sized odds here, by the way, so I do have a shot.) I'm still looking at purchasing options, too, though.

There was an article in yesterday's NY Times about podcasting - which means my family/friends who are tired of listening to me talk about it now have someone else telling them it is for real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page