Saturday, August 13, 2005

Nobody likes it Hot


It's so fucking hot. The streets are nearly empty, because walking outside in the direct sun is so brutal. I imagine the whole city is holed up in their apartments as close to their air conditioners as they can get, surviving on whatever is in the refrigerator or cupboard since the thought of braving the outdoors to shop is impossible. For me, even the thought of take out - of leaving the a/c to walk down two flights of stairs, open the front door and breathe the horrid air, then walk back up two more flights - no. And who wants to send the poor delivery guys out on their bikes in this mess?

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcel said...

Argh, I know what you mean, I don't like the heat... I'd rather it be winter.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page