Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Proximity

I love living across from a movie theater. It's so easy to be spontaneous, especially as I pass it on the way home from work when I'm tired, hot, and bored. Especially on Tuesday and Thursday, when there are matinee prices - $5.50 vs. $8.50. (The lower prices are also in effect every day before 5 pm, which is why it's so hard to avoid movies on "sick" days.) Manhattan theaters don't generally have reduced prices - and some of them are up to $10.75 already.

Last night I walked past the box office window at 5:20 and saw that "Hustle & Flow" was playing at 5:40. Perfect timing to run up the stairs to my apt, change clothes, drop off excess stuff, and dash back out.

More on the film later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page