Sunday, August 21, 2005

Where do the days go

It's Sunday, a shortened weekend because I had family stuff to do yesterday that took me out of town for the whole day. Meaning that today I have to do all of my usual weekend errands (except those I can only do on Saturday - a surprising number of businesses are closed on Sundays. Welcome to Brooklyn, Borough of Churches.) I am already tired, and just want to laze around all day but if I do I'll have no food in the fridge, no clean clothes, dried out and dying plants, no clean dishes, etc.

Luckily I don't have to feel guilty about not writing because I sent a draft of a story to my writing group for critique at our next meeting, so I'm in a holding pattern until then. Yup, it's the story I agonized over earlier. Sad thing is I didn't really manage to finish it - I started too late and there just wasn't enough time, so I sent it to them saying it was the start of something longer. And maybe it is. Or maybe I was just being lazy. We'll see

1 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

i've never been to ny, but it sounds amazing. how many churches would you estimate are in brooklyn? also, is that picture of an eyeball? will you email me @ janelovestarzan@gmail.com & let me know please? thank you. :)

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page