Monday, October 03, 2005

Each with its own pros and cons...

This morning on the way to work I saw one of my favorite reality show contestants - Drew of Kevin & Drew from the first season of "The Amazing Race." He was about half a block ahead of me but turned and walked away, and I didn't really want to run after him. Chances are I'll see him again, though - he works across the street from the subway I'm now taking. No, I'm not a stalker, his career (court officer in Brooklyn) is well known and the subway stop is on Court Street, so named because of all of the court buildings located there.

Anyway, if I had been close enough, I would have walked up to him and said, "Can I have a frank?"

(For any of you who don't know what I am talking about - well, what's wrong with you? The Amazing Race is the best reality TV, ever, and one of the most exciting shows of any genre. Although this season's family version is TAR-lite, it's still entertaining. Start watching!)

2 Comments:

Blogger jane said...

I watched 1 complete Amazing Race. The one with the midget (or is it dwarf? or little person?) Well, you know who i mean,right? Her & her bitchy cousin, but I kinda liked them, lol. I did want the couple who won that to win that.

And then I watched the one with Rob & Ambuh, cuz I LOVE Rob! I loved him on the 1st survivor & so whenever I get to see him, I watch. BUT...I quit watching that (did I just contradict my own self?) yep, I quit watching cuz I thought it can't get any better than what I've already seen & didn't think they'd win. So, I quit!
That show makes me too nervous. I can't even watch the competitions on Survivor. I'm a huge coward.

1:09 AM  
Blogger medusa said...

You're missing out, jane!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page