Monday, November 21, 2005

Goodbye, Green

I've been tormented over the past month or so by cloudy green water in my aquarium - an algae bloom that just won't go away. I would change the water, and for a day or two it would be moderately clear, but then by day three or four it's muddy soup water again. (The fish are okay, though - all necessary tests show decent water quality - but if I can't see them through the green water, how can I really know they are all doing well?) I tried a number of solutions, including some over-the-counter remedies, and nothing. Green, unsightly green.

Enter the Destroyer. Algae Destroyer, to be exact. Fourteen drops last evening and within one hour, the water was crystal clear. Excellent!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page