Saturday, December 03, 2005

Good Howling Morning

The wind is howling in my windows. It sounds like a serious blizzard out there. I peeked through the blinds and no, it's dry. We are supposed to get snow on Monday or Tuesday, though.

Another Saturday morning waking up at 6:30. I am so regular (you know, intestinally) that I can be totally exhausted but my body will force me awake for a trip to the bathroom. Do't know about you, but I'm also a reader; no matter how half-awake I am, I can't just sit there, so I pick up a magazine and by the time I'm okay to leave and go back to bed, I'm somewhat awake. It sucks. I should try, right now, to get back into bed and fall asleep but in a half hour my upstairs neighbor will be getting up to go to the gym and I have had trouble sleeping through that. And, really, I should go to the gym myself.

So here I sit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page