Monday, December 12, 2005

Monday

No movies again this weekend. A lot of time spent getting my laptop fully functioning. And creating a whole new set of backup disks.

And a little Christmas shopping.

See, I almost typed holiday shopping, because I am so conditioned to calling it that, from my days of organizing office holiday parties and correcting people who wanted to call it a Christmas party. (Our Jewish colleagues, who sometimes outnumbered us, were of course invited too. In several cases they were footing the bill - this is an industry in which they are dominant.)

Bill Donohue would hate me. My holiday cards don't even mention Christmas - they simply say, "Peace."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page