Friday, December 09, 2005

More Snow

Have I mentioned I love snow? Yeah, I don't have a car and live in an apartment, so I don't need to worry about shoveling or driving, so... we're in the midst of a snowstorm and I woke up insanely early and am sitting here happy as a clam.

Why are clams so happy?

I also have the option of working from home today, but I'm going to wait to decide. Since it will likely be a late-starting day for most people (the storm plus the holiday party last night) I am going to go to the gym right now (I called and confirmed they are open), get my workout done, and check out the state of the streets. Then come home and figure out what to do. I have only a 12:00 meeting, my boss is away at a conference, and the culture in my office is one of workplace flexibility - most people work from home (or alternative offices) 2-3 times a week. Right now I'm leaning that way...

Off to the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page