Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Early to bed, early to rise

I'm firmly in the groove of waking up at 5:15 and going to the gym at 6:30. I don't feel tired in the morning, and maintain fairly even energy levels all day. The only problem I'm having is the inability to stay awake during 9 pm tv shows. This could be a direct result of the quality of said 9 pm tv shows, or it could be that there is usually nothing I want to watch on at 8, so I wind up going through my getting-ready-for-bed routine then and I'm pretty relaxed and comfy by 9. But really, 9 pm? It's sad. I didn't even make it through the opening credits of "The Apprentice" premiere last night. (Again, this could be a hint that it's going to be a boring season but usually I'd want to give it more than 4 minutes.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Pynchon said...

5:15?? You are as mad as my lady. She rises at 4:50 and gets to work by 6:30. She doesn't have to be in until 9:00.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page