Wednesday, February 15, 2006

No-Rest Room

I work in a professional services firm, with an admirably large percentage of women in all levels of the organization, including many in leadership positions. In fact, with the decline in lower level administrative jobs (email and voicemail having eliminated the need for those roles), I'd venture a guess that at least a third, if not more, of the women on my floor make six figure salaries. Almost everyone is college educated, with at least one degree if not an MBA or a professional certification.

And yet, our ladies room is the most disgusting I've ever had to deal with. I'm not going to go into details, but sometimes it's a struggle to find one of the four stalls bearable enough to use.

I just don't get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page