Saturday, February 11, 2006

Pre Snow

I haven't paid attention to the weather forecast in a few days, so was surprised this morning to hear there is a blizzard on the way. I don't know - as I've said before, I don't drive or shovel or do anything really that is impacted by snowfall. Especially on a weekend.

It's already started, light flurries, but it turns to wet on the ground. Nothing white yet. I was thinking of going to a movie just so I could walk out of the theater into a huge white wall but I think I'll just curl up here in bed and read. I have a stack of books waiting to be read, and I keep buying more every time I pass a book store. I sometimes wish I had a longer subway commute so I could read but I'm barely on the train long enough to pull a book out and find my page.

More pictures tomorrow, maybe. This one is from the snow we had in early December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page