Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Who do?

So this guy on my fitness boards has announced that after a lot of soul-searching, he realizes he wants to spend the rest of his life with his girlfriend. He's going to propose.... in December. In ten months.

Is this why I'm still single? I don't get that. If you want to marry her, ask her! It's not like you have to marry her tomorrow.

It's like when a friend of mine told me her sister had gotten engaged, four months after she told me the sister and boyfriend had decided to get married. Um, when you both decide to get married, isn't that being engaged? What's the big deal with waiting for the guy to get his act together and buy a ring and do some fancy drama around asking you a question you've already answered?

I'm practically sitting on my hands to keep from posting a response to this guy asking if he's serious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page