Saturday, March 18, 2006

In the wee small hours of Saturday morning

Funny, I started the last entry on Tuesday but didn't finish or post it until Thursday but the date still reads Tuesday. I don't like the way Blogger has evolved since I started - you used to be able to adjust time and date. I also have problems adding images or doing spellcheck when I'm on my home computer. Sometimes it works, sometimes not, and it might very well be a problem with my pop-up blocker, but I haven't been able to figure out why that is an issue sometimes and not other times. I know, it's a free service, I should let it go.

It was a long work week, with several full-day meetings and some air travel. Now I want to turn into a vegetable all weekend, but I need to clean in preparation for overnight company next week. I was so exhausted last night I fell asleep at 8:15 and therefore, woke this morning at 5:30, happy and refreshed. I'd get the vaccum out right now but I don't want to wake up my neighbors. (Do I sound like Miss Perfect Neighbor? Don't give me any credit, there's more than a bit of passive-aggressive at work here. If I save vacuuming on weekends until after 12, it's easier for me to feel bitchy when one of them slams his door at 2 a.m., or another has loud conversations with her boyfriend on the stairways at midnight.) I want to move. I'm going to try to hit some open houses tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pynchon said...

You should still be able to adjust the date and time. Try clicking on the highlighted post and comment options at the bottom of the post screen.

6:27 PM  
Blogger medusa said...

You are right! Wow, I feel stupid for not noticing that (and it's been a long time I've been frustrated by it.) Thank you!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Pynchon said...

:-)

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page