Monday, March 06, 2006

Stuff

1) I've run into at least one site freaking out over the "travesty" of "Crash" beating "Brokeback Mountain." I guess the voting Academy are as clueless as I am, then.

2) One of the baby fish died last week, after I was forced to leave them alone overnight for a business trip. But I still have 16!

3) My favorite pedicurist quit, and the new one is trimming my toenails differently, and now I think I have an ingrown toenail. That sounds so gross. But you know what's even more gross? Googling "ingrown toenail" and seeing pictures. There's no way that's my problem - maybe she just jabbed me with the nail clippers or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page