Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Spring? Really?

After a week of warm and sunny weather, it's now cold and rainy. They are even saying we might see snow flurries today. Ugh. I cleaned my closet over the weekend, packing up the thick winter clothes in exchange for lighter, summery ones. It always happens that there is one last cold spell after I do this, so I am banking on this really being the last.

Since I've outgrown most of my winter clothes (as in shrunk enough that they look ridiculously clown-like), I had little to pack away. I filled three shopping bags with discards before opening the summer clothes boxes and discovering even more that are now too huge to wear. Final result: 5+ shopping bags for the thrift store. If there is a size 18 woman out there heading for Housing Works for career clothes, you are about to hit the jackpot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page