Thursday, July 13, 2006

Welcome to July

So, yeah, I was away for awhile, but I'm back. Vacation? Well, yes, in the sense that I didn't go to work and I wasn't at home. I visited family, helped Mom move, etc. Yes, that's a vacation, but it's not like I was relaxing on a beach. I didn't even see fireworks, but by choice, since I can look out of my apartment windows to watch them (or go on the roof for an unobstructed view) and didn't. I am not a fireworks fan. I just don't get the draw. Loud noises, flashing lights, craned neck. Not for me.

I should have oodles to say after so long away from this blog, but nothing. I am sitting here at work thinking of all that I have to do but almost paralyzed into doing nothing. There isn't a specific urgent time sensitive task on my plate, which makes it hard to feel motivated. Plus I had a morning meeting suddenly cancelled, so this time feels suddenly and beautifully free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page