Monday, August 21, 2006

Shut up!!

Not for the first time, I need to air my frustration for what passes as "news" these days. Do I care what film John Mark Karr, the alleged JonBenet Ramsey killer, watched on his flight from Thailand to the U.S.? Do I care enough that I need to see film clips from the film as it's related to me?

I love the NY Times - yesterday they had a tiny little two paragraph story, buried at the bottom of an inside page, announcing he'd be returning to the U.S. shortly.

Sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pynchon said...

The Sun newspaper (vile tabloid over here) reported a story that John Mark Karr had a happy singalong with the Thai Police Chief who had him in custody. They sang the Bee Gees classic "Words". Real news, eh?

Hell, if I was one of the Gibb brothers I would sue for even being mentioned.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page