Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Another.

By September 2001 I had been a non-smoker for five months. Other attempts to quit had ended at about the six month mark, so I was ripe to fall back into the habit. And, yet, I didn't. I sat in a living room filled with smokers that night, (including those who smoked casually and infrequently), and I didn't want one. Although part of me thought, if this is the end, if we're all doomed to die in the next year or so anyway, I'd like to know so I could just go back to smoking and eating unhealthy food and doing whatever I damn well please to and with my body because it's only going to be blown up by a terrorist anyway, so will it matter how healthy my lungs are, or how slim my waistline?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page