Friday, September 08, 2006

Dear Democratic Candidates

Last night, when I told one of your campaign workers that I make it a policy not to vote for people whose staffers call me at home, I was serious. This also goes to those of you who keep dialing, letting the phone ring three times, and hanging up on my voicemail. Yes, I counted five aborted calls just last night between 8 and 9 pm. This is in addition to the four pre-recorded messages that were waiting for me on my voicemail when I got home.

I'd extend this a bit further and say I'd refuse to vote for anyone that has flooded my mailbox with more than 3 pieces of junkmail imploring me to vote for them (or not to vote for the other guy), but then I'd have nobody to vote for. I'm averaging 7-8 pieces a day, often from the same politician. Which one is the biggest supporter of the city's recycling system? Hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page