Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm baaaack...

Oh, yes, I'm sinking to a new low in puns, having just returned from an upstate sheep and wool festival, hence the "baaaa..." Today is a pure relax, get myself in the frame of mind to return to work, follow no schedule, day. It's 8:30 and I have yet to go to the gym! And although I do need to clean my aquariums (poor fishies), and do writing class homework (poor fellow students, no doubt desperate for my feedback), I refuse to commit to anything else. Oh, and of course pick up dry cleaning and go grocery shopping and maybe drop off laundry and oh, god, there goes my whole laze-around-do-nothing day.

Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page