Saturday, November 04, 2006

Six degrees

Oh, and there are posters around the neighborhood to boycott a gourmet food shop that recently opened (or, I suppose,"re-opened under new mangement," as it seems nearly the same as a differently named gourmet food shop that closed a few months ago.) Apparently, their cooling system in the backyard keeps the neighbors awake and when they complained, the owner "sarcastically" told them they were welcome to fix it if it bothered them. So of course I had to cross the street so I could walk past it and stare down anyone shopping inside, but who comes walking out just as I passed the door? Hope Davis. Has she moved to our neighborhood, also?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we went to college together, although we weren't friends. i was staff accompanist for the dance department and played piano for her ballet classes. who knew she'd be famous one day?

11:16 AM  
Blogger medusa said...

Interesting! She strikes me as someone who could blend in really well - one of those celebs who isn't super high on the recognition scale. I've seen many of her movies because I like independent films ("Next Stop Wonderland" is one of my favorite romantic comedies.)

I assume she lives here now - she was alone on Court Street, shopping, which doesn't seem like someone who is visiting. So maybe you'll run into her also.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa Kudrow took a lot of dance classes too, and if my memory is correct they were both in at least one of the same groups. And they were both low-key. And they were both good students. I wonder if they remember me. Hmmm.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page