Thursday, January 04, 2007

Flashback

When I was a teenager I had a book of short stories written especially for girls. I read it over and over and over. I still remember some of the stories; details from them will pop up at the most random moments.

Finally, one of those memory flashes occured while I was sitting at a computer with some spare time, so I researched (based on my recall of just one title in the anthology) and lo and behold, I think I found the book. I just ordered a used copy through Amazon. I'm pretty freaked out about it, although trying not to be too excited, since who knows how long it will take to arrive (it's coming from one of their used book store partners.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page