Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Back in the saddle, again

I feel better.

Back at work after 4 days off wasn't so bad, either. I know that people think that having a blackberry/treo means that you are never away from work, but I find that it makes it easier to be away. I can check once or twice a day, see there is nothing urgent requiring my attention, and then not worry about it for the rest of the day. It helps, not hinders, my ability to disconnect. When I came in to the office today, after leaving here in the early afternoon last Thursday, I had only three new emails. About 50 others that I'd skimmed and not yet dealt with, but that's not as overwhelming as the returning to 53 completely unread messages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page