Saturday, February 17, 2007

I have to fucking move.

One of my asshole neighbors has taped open the front door because he's having a party and is too lazy to go down the stairs to answer the door when his guests arrive. (We have no buzzer system.) I tore off the tape and put up a sign to the effect that he is putting the entire building's safety and security at risk but I'm too much of a wimp to knock on his door and say it to his face. (The music is blaring; not sure he could hear me.) The music doesn't bother me; my safety does. When I'm the first one out the door in the morning to the gym, I don't want to be surprised by some vagrant who walked in off the street to spend the night in our warm hallway.

Is this something I can call the police about, or would they think I was wasting their time?

I just noticed that my cable modem light is blinking. Great! My cable is out, too. I'm going to scream.

(It's done this about 6 times in the last three weeks. Goes out for 5 minutes, comes back on. I don't want to have to call the cable company again. I HAVE TO MOVE.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page