Monday, February 26, 2007

Sleep-blogging.

Forget blogging the Oscar telecast, or blogging the party circuit... how about blogging my feeble attempt to sleep it off? I managed to fall asleep again after the last entry, nearly a solid hour of blissful deep sleep, and then my upstairs neighbor woke up. Footsteps, back and forth. She just left, heralded by the sound of her slamming front door. Only twice this morning - sometimes it's three or four times, all so she can get it closed tight enough for the key to turn. (I used to cat-sit for the previous tenants and I learned that all you need to do is gently pull the knob toward you as you turn the key. I told her this three years ago when she moved in. When she was still speaking to me.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page