Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow Day

Snow. We were told yesterday we could work from home today, or take the day off, whatever made sense for us and our job responsibilities. (I love being treated like an adult, which is the best thing about this job.) I am going in because I like being one of the few in the office; there's an air of lightness and celebration for those of us who braved the "elements," although most of us who show up aren't dealing with shoveling driveways or scraping ice off car windows, etc.

I slept really well last night. I dreamt that I was in my mother's old house with a group of random people who'd gotten trapped there, including Antonio Banderas. I'm not sure why him, as I don't think I've read or heard or thought of him in awhile. (See "random" above.) In the dream I was sneaking through the house trying to find where Antonio was sleeping so I could get into bed with him. And then, naturally, we'd have sex. But I kept running into people who were awake (my mother was in the kitchen) which just frustrated me.

Well, it is Valentine's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page