Thursday, March 15, 2007

Feeling fishy

To clarify, two hours of loading software and documents doesn't complete everything. The major stuff, yes, but not all. I was up until 1:00 am because I couldn't stop. Today is supposed to be a gym day, so I was up at 5:30 as needed, but am not sure if I can pull it off.

I woke up at 4:00 and 4:30 to intense waves of nausea. Managed not to be sick (refused to get out of bed to get sick, in that half-asleep attempt to will myself not to) and then dozed off again. Hopefully it wasn't the seafood I had last night - a client event at the Tribeca Grill. Now that would be an event for the history books; 57 clients struck down by food poisoning.

Or, I am just overtired.

So happy to have my computer back, again, although feeling very tentative about having it for good. Like it's on loan to me, destined to fail again.

Wow, today a high of 67 is expected - tomorrow it's only supposed to hit 34. And I wanted to put away all of my heavy sweaters and move on, wardrobe-wise!

Last night was really nice. I walked from the office to the event (about 15 minutes.) I passed a little playground that was so swamped with parked strollers it looked like bumper to bumper traffic. So many that I stopped and stared for several minutes, wondering if my cell phone camera could capture the sight sufficiently. (Decided no.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page