Thursday, March 08, 2007

A hard day's week.

The shipping box/return authorization from Gateway came last night, but I can't send off my computer because I do not have any time to get to a DHL drop off point. I am going in early today for a client event and have too much to carry (including my work notebook computer) to bring the box along, especially as I don't know if I'll have a chance to hunt down a DHL location during the day. Gateway was extremely quick in sending me the box, but this is what slows me down: a busy work schedule that leaves no room for personal daytime-only errands.

This morning's insomnia brought to you by the Beatles and "Hard Day's Night." (Showtime Family, 4:45 - 6:15 am.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Pynchon said...

Ah... "A Hard Day's Night". The first album I ever owned. (My Aunt bought it for me for Christmas 1972.)

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page