Sunday, March 18, 2007

Un-filmed

No movie yet this weekend! I have to work on a short story revision, and I procrastinated most of yesterday so need to buckle down today. I could reward myself, if I work hard enough, with a break at the theater across the street - but my choices are "The Lives of Others" (saw it),"300" (are you kidding me?), "Volver" (saw it), "Pan's Labyrinth" (saw it), "Children of Men" (saw it), "Last King of Scotland" (somehow, can't muster up much enthusiasm for it) and "I Think I Love My Wife." So I really might be tempted to see a Chris Rock movie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pynchon said...

Funnily enough I felt the same way about "The Last King Of Scotland", but "300" looks great.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page