Monday, March 26, 2007

Wandering

No, I'm not going to write about "Zodiac" yet, either.

I did, however, go for a walk yesterday past an apartment complex that has had a couple of reasonably-priced coop apartments advertised over the past few months. The same apartments, apparently, which begs the question: why are they not selling? One even dropped its listed price on the website. There have been periodic open houses, which I always forget to go to, and so on this weekend, when I was determined to do so, there wasn't one scheduled. Before I contact the realtor, though, I wanted to get a sense of where the buildings are, as they are off my radar a bit, on the fringe of the neighborhood.

I'm not sure how I feel about them, in truth. Tall high rises, their own little enclave, really, but not near anything, not "in" the neighborhood as I am, squarely, now. A little isolated.

Verdict: still not sure. Guess I'll call go ahead and call the realtor. Doesn't hurt to at least establish a connection with one, let her know what I'm in the market for, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page