Sunday, April 29, 2007

Awake awake and awake

Awake at 4:30, can't fall back to sleep, but Fatal Attraction is on again. Today I was able to see the bunny-boiling scene, which I'd missed all the other times. It's a white rabbit of course.

I spent yesterday (Saturday) catching up on errands and chores so that I could be free to go to open houses, and generally relax, today (Sunday.) I also wanted to catch up on sleep, but this isn't happening. As the time stamp below can attest. I was so tired last night I fell asleep at 9:00 pm. And woke up at 4:30, 7 1/2 hours of sleep richer. The problem is, as I've learned from experience, that even if I forced myself to stay up until midnight, my body clock would spring me out of bed at 5.

Glenn Close is in her white dress in her white kitchen in the white loft with the white painted pipes along the ceiling, weilding a knife at Michael Douglas.

I need to get back into bed and force myself to stay there until I'm asleep again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page