Saturday, May 05, 2007

Getting ready for Spidey

I have my ticket to "Spiderman 3" in my pocket. If you think this film is out of character for me, you may have forgotten this. I am going to see it in the theater in front of which a scene was filmed. I hope it's visible for more than just a few seconds, but of course it's just as likely that the scene fell to the cutting room floor. And I want to see the scene filmed in front of my building. Of course it all could be unrecognizable after special effects!

I'm giving up 2 1/2 hours of bright afternoon sunshine to sit in a dark theater. But I sat outside in a park for awhile this morning, though, and just now spent some time on a bench outside, drinking iced coffee and working on a short story. Tomorrow I'll be traipsing around the neighborhood in and out of open houses.

Spidey time approaches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page