Friday, May 04, 2007

Passing through


Somehow my schedule over the past week or so has kept me from cutting through the Trinity Church cemetery on the way to work. (A few of those were because I chose to walk all the way in to Manhattan over the Brooklyn Bridge.) Yesterday's stroll through the graveyard made me feel that it had been months - where there were short green stalks and tiny blue flowers, there are now thick clumps of vegetation and tall tulips already past their prime.
This picture isn't as bright as it should be (camera phone is limited), but I love the pink blossoms and dark branches against the old city buildings and the fresh greenery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page