Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Seesaw

So there was this apartment. And I wanted it. And because it was a building just converting to coop, the current tenants have first dibs on buying their apartments, and after initially saying they didn't, the couple in "mine" decided they wanted it after all. So I tried to forget about it. And then, suddenly, they decided they weren't interested. And I was excited! Didn't realize how much I wanted it until I had the chance to be excited about it again. And yet, here we are, less than a day later, and now they aren't sure again. Maybe the want it. Maybe not. My heart can't take it, but legally they have 90 days to put their decision in writing (of which I think only 10 or so have passed.)

If it's meant to be, it will. Right?

2 Comments:

Blogger madabandon said...

Isn't apartment-shopping wonderful? I almost had a nervous breakdown during my own search, and the situation back then was much calmer and slower than that of today. But yes, if it is meant to be then it will be, I think.

12:17 PM  
Blogger medusa said...

Well, as of today it's off again. So I'm printing open house listings from the internet again. A lot seem to be more in your neighborhood (BH) than down here, but I think maybe there are just more of the older apartment buildings up there - in Cobble Hill/Carroll Gardens it's mostly brownstones and new luxury construction.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page