Monday, June 11, 2007

Can we stop talking about the Sopranos now?

If I hear "Soprahhhhnos" one more time today I'm going to throw something. I know I have very little leg to stand on, not being a person who watched the show very much, but I've never heard an HBO announcer say anything but the more correct (for the local dialect) "Sopraaaanos." Yes, I've bitched about this before, but it still grates. AAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN as in "can" and "handy" and "man eating tiger" not AHHHHHHHHH as in "hot" or "soggy."

Hey, I tried to give the show one last shot. I mean, it can't be uber-violent all the time, right? Somewhere between all the murder and mayhem there is supposedly a well-crafted show, right? So I flipped the channel and a man's head was getting run over by the wheels of a car.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page