Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dream man

I had a really nice dream last night, one of those where I am in a situation with a group of people and various things happen. Very cinematic, with intricate plot and dialogue and many detailed scenes. As in the best of these dreams, there is a guy who I keep getting thrown into situations with, and there is a mutual attraction, and we keep finding ourselves standing or sitting near one another and smiling conspiratorially. Whenever I wake from these dreams I'm disappointed. I want to fall asleep to crawl back inside them, but of course, the very process of being awake alters the dream or even chases it completely away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page