Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Toothsome

My dentist stopped sending 6 month check up reminders. I used to get a silly cartoon postcard, usually with a bad pun, reminding me that it was time for an appointment. How much could they cost? I would think it would be worthwhile, as I know that I, for one, cannot remember when I last had an appointment and will go for months and months without something to inspire me to pick up the phone and make another appointment. Right now, I'm almost embarrassed to look at last year's calendar and see how long it's been.

Right now, though, there are bigger fish to fry, as I have been suffering from some tooth pain over the last week, pain that made itself known just as I settled into a long two-day meeting at a conference center upstate. It seems to be a wisdom tooth, which is troublesome as I have two extremely busy weeks, with barely a few hours to breath let alone sit in a reclining chair and let the dentist figure out what is wrong. I know, I know, I have to, and I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page