Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hairspray

After meeting with the lawyer, I worked from home for the rest of the day. I love the end of the work-at-home-day, when I just turn off my computer and immediately am free. None of that annoying commute (even though mine is fairly short) to wade through. Today, though, I felt restless, half in the mood to celebrate, half afraid. I took my recycling out and though I might go find something festive for dinner, but then I passed the movie theater and "Hairspray" was starting in 15 minutes.

So I had popcorn for dinner, and celebrated the signing of the contract with a film. (I haven't seen one in 10 days, so was nearing withdrawal state.)

I loved the movie. Is it just the movie or am I simply in a joyous mood? I think I'm still afraid to be happy (until the seller signs the contract I can't allow myself to be too happy) but the movie, the music, the dance, the entire uplifting spectacle of it has given me an outlet to feel great.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, I'll have to go check it out!

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page