Thursday, July 26, 2007

the Hallows

I am about halfway through "Harry Potter and the Ghostly Hallows." Even though I'm enjoying the read, I also am finding that opening the book is a great way to fall asleep. It's happened on Sunday afternoon on the couch, on the nights over the weekend when I turned in early to bed, on a commuter train coming back to the city Monday night. Last night I started reading at about 7 and had dozed off by 8:15, an obviously early bedtime, even for me.

I'm really not bored by the book. Maybe the sheer volume of pages awaiting me, even after finishing 400+, is exhausting.

This is why I am awake at 3:30 am.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't picked up that book yet, but I am excited to do so. I love the series and am looking forward to it!

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page