Sunday, July 08, 2007

Hot pockets

It's 11:00 am and already 86 degrees. I'm holed up in my apartment with the curtains drawn and the a/c and fans on. I have to leave in a few minutes, though, to get in the subway and go all the way to the Upper West Side to meet family for lunch. At least the subways are usually well air-conditioned (except on those horrifying occasions - notably rarer than when I first moved to the city - when you land in one with no a/c.)

Now that I've said that, I'm doomed to be cursed with a hot car.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. Well, did the curse come true? :)

I haven't even ever been in a real subway, which is pretty sad. Just another reason for me to go that direction I guess. hehe

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page