Saturday, July 07, 2007

I did it.

I made an offer on an apartment. I'm not sure that it will work out, and if it does, I'll be seriously broke for awhile. But in the long run, it should be good.

Luckily, as soon as I said the words to the realtor I felt a big weight lift, and the rest of our conversation I was hyped up and confident. The rest of today I spent on a high, so I think I made the right decision.

Of course, having just made a potential decision costing me many thousands of dollars, what do I do but go shopping. I didn't go too overboard, but I really need to curb that compulsion.

I should hear by Monday if my offer is accepted...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope you get it, hehe. :) Sounds like you did make the correct decision if you felt so relieved afterwards. :)

2:59 AM  
Blogger madabandon said...

Good luck. And like Kevin wrote, if you felt up afterward, you must have made a good decision. I hope you get it!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page