Thursday, July 19, 2007

Pet me

My new apartment allows small pets on approval. My fish, eager to please, have begun sprucing up, and I haven't the heart to tell them that they are exempt and will not need to interview with the coop board. But the question remains, should I think about getting a cat again, or even going all out for a small dog?

These are not questions that I want to answer now. I have months, and will probably allow myself to fully settle in before making a decision. And yet, when I see announcements of pet adoption fairs or they feature shelter animals on local morning news shows, my heart beats a little faster.

2 Comments:

Blogger madabandon said...

Well, I am biased, but pets are awesome.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Small dogs rock. Mine are adorable!

I have pictures of Guapo on my flickr page from my website if you want to see, heee. :D

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ring logo
Writing Desk Webring

Join | List | Random
Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf
Locations of visitors to this page